Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Best Books of 2011

Seeing as many bloggers are listing their best reads of 2011 I might as well list my own. I love books, I've read so many it's hard to count them all, the only time I count them is when my sister does it for me lol! So here is the books of 2011!

#10 
Tiger Curse
Colleen Houck
#9
Forever - Wolves of Mercy Falls 
Maggie Stiefvater

 #8
Nocturne - Clair de Lune 2 
Christine Johnson 

#7
Plague - Gone Series
Michael Grant 

#6
Low Red Moon
Ivy Devlin

#5
Wolfsbane - Nightshade Series
Andrea Cremer

#4
With Abandon - With or Without series
J.L Langley

#3
Destined
P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

#2
A Beautiful Dark
Jocelyn Davies

#1
Shadow Fever - Fever series
Karen Marie Moning 
Great beginning middle and end to this series!
I couldn't put this book down at all, I was hooked from start to finished. When I finished the book I wished there was more. (luckily there is spin off's) The ending was so unexpected. The chemistry between the characters were well done. Not to mention the songs that go with the book makes me love the series more and more. I recommend reading this series if you love Romance, Faries and hot hot hot boys!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment