Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Smallvillie season 11 Vol 1 Comic Book Review

Summary Smallville: Season 11 is a comic book series published by DC Comics that maintains the continuity of the Smallville television series and details Clark Kent's adventures as the costumed hero Superman.

Six months after Clark Kent donned the cape and took to the skies to save Earth from Apokolips ... enter Season 11! New allies abound! New enemies afoot! And old friends return where they’re least expected!

Review
Wow a Smallvillie comic book, I never hough I would see that but here it is. It’s alright for a first issue. A bit confusing (since they added random short comic’s in it…) This comic takes place right after the last season of smallvillie. (so yeah I gotta watch the show again sometime soon).
So starts off as any super hero comic book, superman saves people from a space station. He’s still with Lois Lane and Chloe Sullivan-Queen is with Oliver Queen(aka Green Arrow, no has nothing to do with the new Green arrow tv show). Not much really to say about the plot since it’s a short comic. Though it’s surprising to see Lex Luther back in the comic, then again I’m pretty sure he came back in the tv show and yes he still hates Clark Kent.
Whether I continue to read this comic book or not is still unknown, since I don’t know what I think of it yet.

Artwork

Very well drawn comic, details in both the characters and backgrounds. Nothing is lazy drawn and the characters look like there tv verisons (Except Chloe I had no idea that was her at first). Louis lane looks fine and so does Clark, Olive and Lex.I did wish they had the real comic book cover on google but the don't sadly.





Rating
3 out of 5 Howling Wolves


No comments:

Post a Comment