The 2013 Self-Published Reading Challenge. Encouraging readers to look beyond the traditional, and experience pure imagination.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Sentence – 5 books
- Paragraph- 10 books
- Page – 25 books
- Chapter – 50 books
- Short Story – 75 books
- Novel – 100 books
- Series – 150 booksI will start with Page - 25 books