Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday: Tiger's Destiny

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.
To think it's already book four and I started reading this series when the first book came out. It was the cover that drew me into reading this series and I didn't began the first book until a few months later.


Tiger Destiny
(The Tiger Saga #4)
Expected publication: September 4th 2012

Publisher: Splinter

Summary:
With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.  It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all. A smart  phone tag code on the back cover links readers to the series website.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about this series. I should really check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower, I will need to check out this book! I'd love a follow back at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete