Sunday, June 3, 2012

In My Mailbox [16]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren where you can learn about all the awesome new books I've picked up this week!


This is about three weeks worth of books since I've been so busy to update my  IMM!

Here are the list of books I've receive in the last week with a link to their goodreads page:



Bought:
I'm going crazy in getting Dystopian type novels, I'm so excited to read The Selection and Matched.

The Selection by Kiera Cass
Matched by Ally Condie
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Tempest by Julie Cross


Won:
Galdoni by Cheree Alsop

The Crescent by Jordan Deen
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
No Remorse by MaryLynn Bast



Review:



Medusa a Love Story by Sasha Summers
Storm by Bernard Lee DeLeo



Tell me about your IMM I would love to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment