- This challenge lasts from January 1st, 2012 to December 31st, 2012
- All books must be started on/after January 1st, 2012
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- After the challenge has started, you can decide to choose a higher level, but you can not choose to go down a level.
- All books must be dystopian (duh) and either Young Adult or Middle Grade (I can't think of any MG dystopian though).
- Must post all your reviews to either your blog or goodreads. Sorry, non blogging folks!
- Must create a sign-up post that includes a link to this post, the level you've signed up for, and the button above.
- Must sign-up before June 1st, 2012.
- After each month I will do a recap where you can link your reviews, I will also declare what the prize will be for the current month and the winner of last month's giveaway.
- Each month there will be a giveaway for all those who reviewed a book, each review = one entry. The giveaway item could range from a gift card, a book, swag, and more.
- Easy: Read 5-8 books.
- Medium: Read 8-14 books.
- Hard: 15-20 books.
- So Hard it Would Have it's Own Apocalypse!: 21+
1) When Copper Sun Falls
2) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3) Solstice by P.J. Hoover
4) Eve by Anna Carey
5) Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe
6) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
7) The Way We Fall
8) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
9) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
10) Fever by Lauren DeStefano