Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox [3]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren where you can learn about all the awesome new books I've picked up this week!


 Woot it's my first post of In my Mailbox! I'm so excited to show you what I got this week, which believe me is a lot. I get lots of books each week, I do hope I can read fast enough so I don't get a major pile up haha!

Here are the list of books I've recieve in the last week with a link to their goodreads page:


Bought:


Won:
Eve by Anna Carey
Destinys Fire by Trisha Wolfe

Free:
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Kissing Though a Pane of Glass by Peter Micheal Rosenberg
Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon) by SM Reine
All Hallows' Moon(Seasons of the Moon #2) by SM Reine
The Book of Lost Souls by Michelle Muto
Blood Solstice (The Tale of Lunarmorte #3) by Samantha Young




A Lot of free books this week my amazon money is going down each week lol!

1 comment:

  1. Great books! I haven't read any of these yet but I do have Eve and am hoping to read it soon :)

    Hope you love all your books!

    ReplyDelete