Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox [2]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren where you can learn about all the awesome new books I've picked up this week!

 Woot it's my first post of In my Mailbox! I'm so excited to show you what I got this week, which believe me is a lot. I get lots of books each week, I do hope I can read fast enough so I don't get a major pile up haha!


Here are the list of books I've recieve in the last week with a link to their goodreads page:


Bought:



Won:
Song to Wake to parts 1 and 2 by 


Free:
Two Halves by Marta Szemik
Savor (Warm Delicacy #1) by Megan Duncan
Immortal Embrace by Charlotte Blackwell
Existence by Abbi Glines

Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves) by Tammy Blackwell
Time Mends (Timber Wolves) by Tammy Blackwell




Not as much as last week XD last week I had almost 17 books, had to buy Savor because I had the second book and it wouldn't be good to start reading from there lol!

hopefully next week I win more books who knows or at least get more free books XD

No comments:

Post a Comment